2017 MSSA Sign Design Competition
CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW!
$100 cash prize payable to the winning graphic designer in each category
$250 cash prize awarded to the “Best of the Best!”
Entries are due June 7, 2017
The Mid South Sign Association is now accepting entries for the 2017 MSSA Sign Design Competition. Plaques and recognition will be presented to both the winning companies and graphic designers at MSSA’s Annual Meeting and Trade Show in Memphis, Tennessee. Please note, the sign design contest rules and categories suit our diverse membership.
- Digital / Vehicle graphics
- Illuminated or Non-illuminated Wall Signs
• 1 square foot and above
• Neon/neon channel letters, cabinet signs, murals, routed or sandblasted, hand-carved, etc.
- Illuminated or Non-illuminated Freestanding Signs - 0 to 50 square feet
- Illuminated or Non-illuminated Freestanding Signs - 50 to 100 feet
- Illuminated or Non-illuminated Freestanding Signs - 100 square feet and above
- "Best of the Best" from all entries
Rules and Regulations:
- Sign Company is a current member of the Mid-South Sign Association.
- The sign must have been manufactured during June 1, 2016 to June 1, 2017.
- The sign must adhere to the contest specifications.
- Entries must be original designs of the company placing the entry. Designs by marketing or advertising firms are not acceptable.
- Multiple entries per company, but only one entry per category.
- To submit and entry, participants should e-mail a digital file (JPEG or TIFF) of installed sign, only one photo - please. No renderings allowed. (Maximum individual file size 1MB.)
- In submission email, clearly state the category of entry, sign company name, one or two sentences describing construction, and name of graphic designer submitting.
- MSSA reserves the right to place entries on www.midsouthsign.org and use in future MSSA publications.
Deadlines: Entries are due June 7.
Entries will be submitted to MSSA At-Large Membership via photo slide show presentation. Each member company will be allowed one vote per category.
Winners will be notified by June 27th
First place winners per category will receive $100. Winning companies, along with their respective graphic designer, will be given recognition. Plaques will be presented to both the company and graphic designers at MSSA’s Annual Meeting and Trade Show in Memphis, Tennessee at the Cook Convention Center during MSSA’s Friday evening event on July 28th.
Winning signs are to be displayed at MSSA’s Annual Meeting and Trade Show and published in the October issue of Mid South Messenger in color print!